Amid Avengers: Endgame Promotions, Chris Hemsworth Visits Disneyland Shanghai
Avengers: Endgame is the culmination of over 20 Marvel movies and wraps up over 10 years of storytelling.
Chris Hemsworth. (Image: Facebook)
Actor Chris Hemsworth took some time off while promoting Avengers: Endgame in China to ride a roller coaster at Disneyland Shanghai on Wednesday.
After braving the Tron roller coaster, the Australian actor, 35, boasted that the ride 'wasn't even that scary', reports dailymail.co.uk.
"I wasn't even afraid," he said to the camera after stepping off the ride. The group behind him appeared to include the movie's directors Anthony and Joseph Russo. The star also shared on Instagram hilarious footage of him on the ride wildly screaming.
But despite the manic expressions, his good looks were unchanged by the high-speed ride as he kept his hair slicked back and off his face.
On the film front, he will soon be seen in Avengers: Endgame, which is the culmination of over 20 Marvel movies and wraps up over 10 years of storytelling.
The film is a continuation of Avengers: Infinity War. Star Movies is hosting an 'Avengers Pop Up' on April 20 and 21 on their channel, which will air Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers before the release of Avengers: Endgame, which will open on April 26.
Follow @News18Movies for more.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Malaika Arora Shows How to Stretch in Her Monday Motivation Pics, See Here
- Reliance Jio Says India’s Monthly Data Usage is More Than 9GB Per Subscriber
- Hrithik Roshan, Sussanne Khan Step Out Together for Sunday Brunch with Kids, See Pics
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 14 Written Update: Salman Khan Eliminates Koena Mitra on Weekend Ka Vaar
- This Airline's All-Women Crew Flew 120 Young Girls to NASA to Promote Gender Equality