Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
The first two installments - 'Sarkar' and 'Sarkar Raj' - were set in the world of Marathi politics and were written and directed by Varma himself.
A file photo of Amit Sadh.
Mumbai: Actor Amit Sadh, who has previously appeared in films like Kai Po Che!, Guddu Rangeela and Sultan, on Tuesday started shooting for veteran filmmaker Ram Gopal Varmas upcoming film Sarkar 3.
"I enter a new world today, a new institution altogether. Earlier it was a dream and now it's reality which really excites me and also sends shivers down my spine to even stand in front of Amitabh Bachchan in a movie, a cult that is our very own godfather," Amit said in a statement.
"I feel extremely privileged and also very excited to be directed by Ramu (Varma) sir. Not exaggerating, but I am enjoying every second of interaction with this genius and a man who doesn't want to talk anything other than films.
"I am so happy to join a cast, whose credentials are beyond boastful," he added.
Sarkar 3 features Amitabh reprising his role as Subhash Nagre. The film also stars Rohini Hattangadi, Jackie Shroff, Manoj Bajpayee, Ronit Roy, Bharat Dhabolkar and Yami Gautam.
The first two installments - Sarkar and Sarkar Raj - were set in the world of Marathi politics and were written and directed by Varma himself.
Recommended For You
- Gaurav Solanki Fights Struggles to Pack a Golden Punch
- Jacqueline Fernandez Thinks These Two Stars Are The Fittest Actors In Bollywood
- Sonam Kapoor's Chic Looks will Make You Want to Emulate Her Style; See Pics
- India Loses USD 22 Billion a Year in Peak Traffic Hours in 4 Indian Cities: Uber
- Indian Cricketer Hardik Pandya Buys Audi A6 Luxury Sedan Worth Rs 65 Lakh