Big B, Aishwarya Rai, Naseeruddin Shah Attend Om Puri's Chautha
The late actor's second wife Nandita Puri organised his 'chautha' recently.
Image: Yogen Shah
Om Puri, the veteran actor who delivered spell-binding performances in Hindi movies as well as in various British film died on January 6. The last rites of the actors were performed the next day. Married twice, the late actor's second wife Nandita Puri organised his 'chautha' recently.
Amitabh Bachchan came for his late friend's 'chautha' along with his son Abhishek Bachchan and daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai
Om Puri's close friend Naseeruddin Shah also attended the remembrance along with his wife Ratna Pathak Shah. Naseer and Om were fast friends right from their college days.
Shabana Azmi was also amongst the attendees, along with her sister Tanvi Azmi.
Other guests included renowned actors Pankaj Kapoor, Supriya Pathak, Divya Dutta.
Veteran actors Randhir Kapoor and Prem Chopra also paid their tributes.
Director David Dhawan was also present.
(All Images by YOGEN SHAH)
Recommended For You
- DeepVeer Ki Shaadi: Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone are Married Now, See First Pics
- While You Were Busy Following #DeepVeerKiShadi, Here Are 7 Other Things That Happened in India Today
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Launched in India for Rs 2.5 Lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 Lakh
- After Losing Her Fiancé in Lion Air Crash, Indonesian Woman Takes Wedding Photos Alone
- Alien Nation: NASA Says It Wants People on Mars Within 25 years