Big B, Aishwarya Rai, Naseeruddin Shah Attend Om Puri's Chautha
The late actor's second wife Nandita Puri organised his 'chautha' recently.
Image: Yogen Shah
Om Puri, the veteran actor who delivered spell-binding performances in Hindi movies as well as in various British film died on January 6. The last rites of the actors were performed the next day. Married twice, the late actor's second wife Nandita Puri organised his 'chautha' recently.
Amitabh Bachchan came for his late friend's 'chautha' along with his son Abhishek Bachchan and daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai
Om Puri's close friend Naseeruddin Shah also attended the remembrance along with his wife Ratna Pathak Shah. Naseer and Om were fast friends right from their college days.
Shabana Azmi was also amongst the attendees, along with her sister Tanvi Azmi.
Other guests included renowned actors Pankaj Kapoor, Supriya Pathak, Divya Dutta.
Veteran actors Randhir Kapoor and Prem Chopra also paid their tributes.
Director David Dhawan was also present.
(All Images by YOGEN SHAH)
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- How Many of Us Choose Heart Over Mind: Kangana Ranaut Supports Priyanka Chopra for 'Jai Hind' Tweet
- Leonardo DiCaprio Questions Lack of Media Interest in Amazon Fire, Alia Bhatt, Arjun Kapoor Express Concern
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- Spotify Premium Now Available With 3 Months of Free Access for New Users
- Deadpool Star Ryan Reynolds Just Broke Hearts of Marvel Fans Who Begged Him to Save Spider-Man