Big B, Aishwarya Rai, Naseeruddin Shah Attend Om Puri's Chautha
The late actor's second wife Nandita Puri organised his 'chautha' recently.
Image: Yogen Shah
Om Puri, the veteran actor who delivered spell-binding performances in Hindi movies as well as in various British film died on January 6. The last rites of the actors were performed the next day. Married twice, the late actor's second wife Nandita Puri organised his 'chautha' recently.
Amitabh Bachchan came for his late friend's 'chautha' along with his son Abhishek Bachchan and daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai
Om Puri's close friend Naseeruddin Shah also attended the remembrance along with his wife Ratna Pathak Shah. Naseer and Om were fast friends right from their college days.
Shabana Azmi was also amongst the attendees, along with her sister Tanvi Azmi.
Other guests included renowned actors Pankaj Kapoor, Supriya Pathak, Divya Dutta.
Veteran actors Randhir Kapoor and Prem Chopra also paid their tributes.
Director David Dhawan was also present.
(All Images by YOGEN SHAH)
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Avengers Endgame: Here's Why Don Cheadle Refuses to Do Press Conference With Mark Ruffalo
- 'Mahi Maar Raha Hai': Twitter Hails Dhoni as India Register Historic ODI Series Win in Australia
- The 10 Year Challenge on Facebook: Intelligent Algorithms Aside, Are we The Product, Again?
- The Biggest Data Breach of All Time: 773 Million Email Addresses And 21 Million Passwords Exposed
- Ranji Trophy 2018-19 Quarter-Finals, Day 4: As it Happened
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s