Amitabh Bachchan Begins Shooting for Nagraj Manjule's Jhund in Nagpur, Tweets Pics
Amitabh Bachchan has begun shooting for Nagraj Manjule's Hindi directorial debut Jhund in Nagpur.
A file photo of Amitabh Bachchan.
Sharing the pictures, Bachchan wrote: "Nagpur for Jhund -- the new project by Nagraj , his first in Hindi, the maker of Sairat the Marathi block buster .. a centre of attraction and 'Nagpur', geographically apparently the centre of geographic India. May the two centres thrive!" (sic)
T 3014 - NAGPUR .. for 'Jhund' .. the new project by Nagraj , his first in Hindi, the maker of 'Sairat' the Marathi block buster .. a centre of attraction .. and NAGPUR, geographically apparently the centre of geographic India .. may the 2 centres thrive ! pic.twitter.com/e6GGMH3iSP— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) December 3, 2018
Previously speaking about having Bachchan on board for his film, Manjule said, "No other actor fits the role, only Mr Bachchan can do justice to this particular character. All the others in the film are newcomers since I am known to work with fresh talent. The combination of Mr Bachchan and this young team will be something to look forward to."
Jhund is produced by Bhushan Kumar's T-Series, Savita Raj Hiremath, Manjule under the banner of T-Series Films, Taandav Films Entertainment Ltd, and Aatpat. Bachchan will also be seen in Sujoy Ghosh's Badla along with actress Taapsee Pannu.
Follow @news18movies for more
Recommended For You
- World Cup Redux: Tendulkar Announces Himself on World Stage
- This Newlywed Couple Sang Jagjit and Chitra Singh's 'Punjabi Tappe' With a Personal Twist
- In Landmark Move, Madras High Court Says the Term 'Bride' Also Includes Transwomen
- This Indian YouTuber Travelled to UK to Watch PewDiePie's Deleted Diss Track
- Bharat Actress Disha Patani Ups Hotness Quotient with Her New Selfie, See Here
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s