Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates 48 Years in Films, Shares Nostalgic Photos
The 74-year-old actor took to his blog where he posted on-set pictures clicked during the shooting of his debut film Saat Hindustani.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Amitabh Bachchan has spend 48 glorious years in the Indian film industry and the megastar shared a series of nostalgic pictures to mark the occasion. The 74-year-old actor took to his blog where he posted on-set pictures clicked during the shooting of his debut film Saat Hindustani.
"There is an avalanche of events related to this date the 15th of February... For on this date in the year of the Lord 1969...Yes that is nineteen sixty nine... I became an official entrant to the film industry, by signing my very first film, Saat Hindustani," Bachchan wrote.
The star also shared photos from the premiere of the film for which he sported a Persian jacket which his friend got from Iran. "At the premiere of the film. Mr Gujral was the I&B Minister, later to become PM for a short while, Abbas saheb and yours truly, dressed somewhat in Persian attire.
"I was shooting for 'Reshma Aur Shera' in Jaisalmer with Sunil Dutt and Waheeda Rehman and had come down for this event ... The Persian jacket is a borrowed one from a friend who had either just come back from Iran, or was presented one from one who had just returned from there," he wrote.
Bachchan also celebrated 44years of his film Bandhe Haath, 27years of Agneepath and 10 years of Eklavya. All the three films were released on February 16.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2019 | Bumrah Recovery on Track, No Sign of Stress: Mumbai Indians
- Hope Tribals and Nomads Find Place in 'New India': Meet MP's First College-Going Pardhi Girl
- Superstar Mahesh Babu's Madame Tussauds Wax Statue Unveiled, Flown from Singapore to Hyderabad for Fans
- Dhoni Review System: Twitter Roasts Dinesh Karthik For Wrong DRS Call in KKR vs SRH Match
- Kesari Weekend Collection: Akshay Kumar's War Drama Banks Close to 80 Cr at Box Office
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s