Big B Gets Emotional As He Shares His First Ad With Daughter Shweta Nanda on Twitter; Watch It Here
Shweta Bachchan Nanda made her acting debut with father Amitabh Bachchan with a TV commercial for a leading jewelry brand.
Image courtesy: Kalyan Jewellers
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan and Shweta Bachchan Nanda first made their TV debut together in 2010 when they appeared on filmmaker Karan Johar's popular talk show Koffee With Karan. And, while Big B continued to entertain us with his unconventional roles and his game show Kaun Banega Crorepati, Shweta maintained distance from spotlight. Now, almost after a gap of eight years, Shweta has made a comeback on small screen with her father, again.
Shweta, who is also known within close circles as a designer, has shot for a TV commercial for a leading jewelry brand with her father. And, the ad will definitely melt your heart.
In fact, Big B got emotional himself as he shared the ad on his Twitter. He wrote: "Emotional moment for me... tears welling up every time I see it... daughters are the BEST !"
T 2870 - Emotional moment for me .. tears welling up every time I see it .. daughters are the BEST !! pic.twitter.com/7Jes2GDPBo— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) July 17, 2018
Shweta also shared a still of them from the commercial on the micro-blogging site alongside a heartfelt message that read, "From our ad! @SrBachchan you’re my safety net for life. You made this so seamless for me! I loved going to work with you! Thank you xx.”
Recommended For You
- Amazon beauty presents Vanity Diaries | Episode 3- Discover Tamannaah’s Love For Bling And Everything In Between
- Mission Mangal Trailer Has Akshay Kumar Leading a Team of Talented Scientists
- After #SareeTwitter, Indian Men Are 'Growing' the New Trend of #BeardTwitter
- Netflix Set to Roll Out a More Affordable Subscription Plan For India; Could be Priced Around Rs 300
- Instagram is Now Hiding Likes on Photos in More Countries; No Point Buying Likes And Views Anymore