Big B Shares Adorable Throwback Pic With Jaya Bachchan on 45th Wedding Anniversary; See It Here
The couple still stands as one of the most iconic couples of Hindi cinema.
Image courtesy: Yogen Shah.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan took to Twitter to acknowledge the heartwarming wishes that his fans from across the country have been conveying to him and wife Jaya Bachchan on their 45th wedding anniversary.
The actor shared a lovely throwback picture of himself with Jaya. In the greyscale photo, Big B can be seen giving a rose to his wife. As he shared the reminiscent photograph, the megastar posted: "They that give love and send greetings on our 45th marriage anniversary... my gratitude and love." (sic)
T 2825 - They that give love and send greetings on our 45th marriage anniversary .. my gratitude and love .. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️स्नेह और आदर उन सब को , जिन्होंने जया और मुझे, हमारी विवाह जयंती पे बधाई भेजी है ,, अनेक अनेक धन्यवाद pic.twitter.com/vPoCtwNqSz— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) June 2, 2018
The couple still stands as one of the most iconic couples of Hindi cinema. The duo has worked together in classics like Zanjeer, Sholay, Mili, Abhimaan and many more.
They married in 1973 and have two children, Shweta Bachchan (now Shweta Bachchan Nanda after her marriage) and Abhishek Bachchan.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Mini SUV Officially Teased Ahead of September 30 Launch: Watch Video
- Hours After Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Telangana Farmhouse, Police Hint at Case of Suicide
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- Area 51 Raid: Here's How Many People Turned Up, and What Really Happened