Amitabh Bachchan Sings For Movie Despite Medical Procedures; See Pics
Big B posted pictures of himself recording a track for his upcoming film 102 Not Out, on Twitter
File image of Amitabh Bachchan.
"The world of music knows no boundaries and no rest, despite late hours and medical procedures. (In) '102 Not Out' there is an additional song now. I mean how can production push a non singer to these limits. Badumba," Big B tweeted.
T 2762 - The world of music knows no boundaries and no rest, despite late hours and medical procedures .. #102NotOut .. there is an additional song now .. I mean .. how can Production push a non singer to these limits .. BAADDUUMMBAAAA pic.twitter.com/szB8Wa41jC— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) April 2, 2018
This is not the first song Amitabh has lent his voice for the Umesh Shukla's directorial. He has also sang the number titled Badumba for it. 102 Not Out also stars veteran actor Rishi Kapoor. Amitabh's character will be seen as a 102-year-old father to 75-year-old character of Rishi in the film, directed by Umesh Shukla. Billed as a most unusual father-and-son love story, the film is based on playwright Saumya Joshi's similarly titled well-known Gujarati play.
The film will release on May 4.
(With IANS inputs)
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone Gets Trolled for Sharing This Photo With Ex Ranbir Kapoor on Instagram
- Infinix Quiet X Review: Budget Pricing And Fine Performance Do The Trick
- Gold, Satyameva Jayate Box Office Collection Day 5: Akshay Kumar, John Abraham Films Continue Stellar Run
- Everything we Know so Far About The Upcoming iPhone, iPhone X Plus, iPhone 9 And MacBook
- The 'Soldier' Who Claimed in Viral Video That Kerala CM isn't Letting Army Help is Fake