Amitabh Bachchan Sings For Movie Despite Medical Procedures; See Pics
Big B posted pictures of himself recording a track for his upcoming film 102 Not Out, on Twitter
File image of Amitabh Bachchan.
"The world of music knows no boundaries and no rest, despite late hours and medical procedures. (In) '102 Not Out' there is an additional song now. I mean how can production push a non singer to these limits. Badumba," Big B tweeted.
T 2762 - The world of music knows no boundaries and no rest, despite late hours and medical procedures .. #102NotOut .. there is an additional song now .. I mean .. how can Production push a non singer to these limits .. BAADDUUMMBAAAA pic.twitter.com/szB8Wa41jC— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) April 2, 2018
This is not the first song Amitabh has lent his voice for the Umesh Shukla's directorial. He has also sang the number titled Badumba for it. 102 Not Out also stars veteran actor Rishi Kapoor. Amitabh's character will be seen as a 102-year-old father to 75-year-old character of Rishi in the film, directed by Umesh Shukla. Billed as a most unusual father-and-son love story, the film is based on playwright Saumya Joshi's similarly titled well-known Gujarati play.
The film will release on May 4.
(With IANS inputs)
Recommended For You
- Koffee With Karan 6: Alia's Burp to Deepika's Wedding, Here's Everything You Need to Know
- The Internet is Already Gatecrashing Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh Wedding with These Jokes
- Kimi Raikkonen Wins First Race in Five Years, Makes Lewis Hamilton Wait for F1 Title
- Viswanathan Anand Beats Raunak Sadhwani, S Kidambi Holds Vladimir Kramnik in Isle of Man
- What Can App Stores do if Users Start Downvoting an App? Nothing, For The Sake of Democracy