Amitabh Bachchan Was Never Hospitalised, Say Kaun Banega Crorepati Sources
"He is fit and fine, hale and hearty," revealed a source working in Amitabh Bachchan's 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'.
Image: Amitabh Bachchan/Twitter
While speculations abound about whether Amitabh Bachchan was hospitalised over the past few days, sources at "Kaun Banega Crorepati" season 11 said he will resume shooting as host of the popular quiz show because no shoot had been scheduled for this week in the first place.
"There was no shoot scheduled for this week. There is already a bank for around one and a half weeks. The shoot will again resume on Tuesday as per the schedule," a source told IANS.
The same source added that reports claiming Big B has been hospitalised are not true.
"He is fit and fine, hale and hearty. He is not in the hospital currently. It is nothing major or serious. He had gone for a regular check-up where someone spotted him and stories about him being admitted to the hospital started doing the rounds," the source added.
Normally, the actor doesn't shoot for KBC on Sundays as he takes the day off. Monday (October 21) being elections in Mumbai, there is no shoot scheduled. Therefore, Big B will again start shooting from Tuesday.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan's Childhood Dancing Video Shared by Mother Pinkie Wins the Internet
- WhatsApp Insists No Users Have Been Impacted by The Malicious Video Files Threat
- Tweet on Rap by Kollywood Star Suriya Sends Fans in Frenzy
- Bigg Boss 13: Arhaan Khan Confesses His Love for Rashami Desai, Says Want to go Back and Propose Her
- 5-Year-Old Claimed to Become 'Spider Man' after Trying Heroin, Takes It to School