Angad Bedi is my Best Friend: Nora Fatehi Clears Relationship Rumours
Model-actress Nora Fatehi has said that actor Angad Bedi was her best friend unlike the rumors that the two were dating each other.
Image: Instagram/ FDCI
New Delhi: Model-actress Nora Fatehi has said that actor Angad Bedi was her best friend unlike the rumors that the two were dating each other.
"Angad is my best friend and we understand each other well," Nora said on the sidelines of fourth day of the Amazon India Fashion Week Autumn-Winter 2017 where she was walking for designer Pawan Sachdev along with Angad.
When we asked Angad about their link up
Sachdev showcased a line titled "Trega that paid emphasize on simple aesthetics making the collection awe inspiring for all the fashion lovers.
Angad and Nora seemed very excited before making their ramp appearance.
"The feeling is beautiful. I am working for such a good man and the kind of outfit he made for me is fusion with colours that are black and white. It's great to be back here in ADelhi and the city holds important place in my heart."
Nora was quick to add.
"I am very excited. I never had the modelling experience but I a happy that I reached a point when I can be called a showstopper. It's an achievement. I have a long way to go but whatever I have done now has been appreciated and I love coming to Delhi," said the "Big Boss" famed actress.
Recommended For You
- Rajinikanth Ensured I Ate On Time: Pankaj Tripathi
- Bangladesh Players Allegedly Break Dressing Room Door in Colombo
- Raid Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Starrer is Promising But Runs Out of Steam Before The Finish Line
- Karan Johar Says He Uses To Be Called A 'Pansy' In School
- Avengers Infinity War Trailer: The End Is Near and Thanos Has Got Us All Stoked About It