Angad Bedi Wraps Up Abu Dhabi Shoot For Tiger Zinda Hai
Angad bedi talks about his movie Tiger Zinda Hai.
Image: Twitter/ Ali Abbas Zafar
Mumbai: Actor Angad Bedi has wrapped up his schedule for the upcoming superstar Salman Khan starrer Tiger Zinda Hai in Abu Dhabi.
Angad on Thursday shared a photograph Twitter from the film's set.
"Finally! It's a wrap on Tiger Zinda Hai. Salman Khan bhai, Ali Abbas Zafar sir thank you for putting faith in me. Respect," Angad tweeted.
Angad, who is a new addition to the franchise, will be seen playing an agent in the film.
The actor says he will miss the film's set and unit.
"Been a real pleasure to work under the guidance of Ali Abbas Zafar and YRF. It's been real. The love and affection I have got from Salman Bhai and the moments spent with him I shall cherish for a lifetime," Angad said in a statement.
Sources reveal that as and when he is back he will start his prep work for his next where he plays a hockey player and will reunite with his Pink co-star Taapsee Pannu.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Nach Baliye 9: Shraddha Arya Says Judge Raveena Tandon wasn't Concentrating on Her Performance
- Sara Ali Khan Shares Glimpses of Her Sri Lankan Getaway with Quirky Captions
- Sanya Malhotra Grooves to Ghungroo from War, Sets Dance Floor and Social Media on Fire
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge
- Quinton de Kock's Reaction After Indian Fan Breaches Security to Touch His Feet is Priceless