Angelina Jolie Breaks Silence on Her Split From Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie has opened up about her split from actor-producer Brad Pitt for the first time since filing for divorce last year.
Image: Reuters/ A file photo of Brangelina.
Phnom Penh: Actress-filmmaker Angelina Jolie has opened up about her split from actor-producer Brad Pitt for the first time since filing for divorce last year.
In an interview with BBC World News in Cambodia, Jolie was asked about the split. She said that it had been a "difficult" time for her family, reports people.com.
"I don't want to say very much about that, except to say it was a very difficult time and... and we are a family and we will always be a family, and we will get through this time and hopefully be a stronger family for it," she said.
Jolie, 41, was in Cambodia to promote her new directorial First They Killed My Father.
The mother of six said she was coping by maintaining a focus on her children: Maddox, 15, Pax, 13, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 8.
Since her divorce filing from Pitt, Jolie revealed that her children and pets have been trying to find a normal rhythm.
"It's been a difficult few months. Right now, I'm going through a moment when just everybody's in my room," she said.
"Two dogs, two hamsters and two children at the moment. It's wonderful. But, usually, I just wake up trying to figure out who's going to get (the) dog out, who's going to start the pancakes and did anybody brush their teeth."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Smriti Irani Reveals Why She is Jealous of 'Bro' and Fitness Guru Micky Mehta in Insta Post
- Why Dyson Air Purifiers Are Smarter Than Most: Better Filters And Smarter Testing
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 14 Written Update: Salman Khan Eliminates Koena Mitra on Weekend Ka Vaar
- This Airline's All-Women Crew Flew 120 Young Girls to NASA to Promote Gender Equality
- Video of Pune Electric Bus Getting Charged Through a Diesel Generator Surfaces, Twitter Has a Field Day