Anil Kapoor Starts Shooting for Fanney Khan
Actor Anil Kapoor has started shooting for Fanney Khan which also stars Aishwarya Rai and Rajkummar Rao.
A file photo of Anil Kapoor.
Mumbai: Actor Anil Kapoor has started shooting for the upcoming film Fanney Khan and he called the movie "very special".
Anil on Sunday shared the photograph of the film's clapboard on Twitter and said that the shoot has commenced.
"And here's the clap that marks the beginning of something new and very very special! First days the best days! Fanney Khan. Shoot begins," he captioned the image.
A first look into the film -- as shared by Anil -- earlier this year saw him dressed in a blingy golden jacket singing his heart out as a spotlight shone on him.
An official remake of the Oscar nominated Dutch film Everybody's Famous, Fanney Khan will be directed by Atul Manjrekar and will star Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Rajkummar Rao.
The film will bring Aishwarya and Anil together on the big screen after almost two decades. They had previously shared screen space in the 2000 film Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai and the 1999 hit musical Taal.
Earlier, it was reported that R. Madhavan may be cast opposite Aishwarya, and subsequently it sparked talks that the actress was upset over it as she was keen on Rajkummar instead.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Rats Can Now Be Trained to Play Hide and Seek With Humans. We're Not Kidding.
- OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro Specifications Leak Claims to Reveal All New Features
- BSNL Rs 777 Broadband Plan Gets You 50 Mbps Speed And 500GB Data
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Next Film on PM Modi's Youth; Akshay Kumar Unveils First Look
- Is Facebook Ready For TV Battles With Netflix, Apple TV+ and Amazon Video?