Anil Kapoor Takes Mumbai 'Local' to Avoid Ganpati Visarjan Traffic
No big deal.
Mumbai: Veteran actor Anil Kapoor took Mumbai's famed local train, simply called 'Local', to avoid traffic and reach home quickly to spend some quality time with his family.
The 59-year-old went down the memory lane while travelling by train.
"Mumbai Central life as it passes. Childhood memories, travelling to Delhi to meet my grandparents," tweeted the Nayak star on Tuesday night.
He shared a photograph along with some police officers on the train and captioned the image: "Don't worry not arrested, just a happy selfie with our cops. Thank you for everything! Mumbai local. Dadar."
The actor, who will soon be seen sharing screen space with his nephew Arjun Kapoor in the upcoming film Mubarakan, shared that it just took him 20 minutes to reach back home.
"What would have taken us two hours today took us 20 minutes...Life as we know it on time for Visarjan. Ganpati Bappa Morya," he tweeted.
"Avoiding the Visarjan traffic and earning brownie points for getting home on time with the wife! Ganpati Bappa Morya," Anil added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Akshay Kumar, Diljit Dosanjh Undergo Labour Pain Test to Promote Good Newwz
- Bigg Boss 13: Kamya Punjabi Slams Madhurima Tuli for Insulting the Transgender Community
- Meet India's Suman Rao, the Second Runner Up at Miss World 2019
- Football in Snow: Watch Real Kashmir FC Players Practice for I-League in Srinagar
- WhatsApp Will Sue Businesses That Bombard Users Will Bulk Messages