Anne Hathaway Changed Mindset About Mingling With Fans
Actress Anne Hathaway says she was averse to obliging her admirers with photographs but has changed her mindset over time.
A file photo.
London: Actress Anne Hathaway says she was averse to obliging her admirers with photographs but has changed her mindset over time. The 34-year-old Oscar-winning actress says she has grown up as an artiste and hopes she did not hurt anyone in the past due to her behaviour, reported The Independent.
"I hope I wasn't a jerk to anybody, but in my head I was a jerk to people - a lot, for a period of time. And I just woke up one day and I just became so deeply flattered by it and saw it for what it is: it's just somebody giving you some of their energy in a nice way.
"I don't know if it's motherhood or just growing up a little bit but people's time matters, you can do whatever you want with it," Hathaway tells Marc Maron's WTF podcast.
Recommended For You
- The $600000 PUBG Mobile Challenge is a Part of a Larger eSports Plan
- You Will Have to Wait Till Next Year to Buy Panasonic’s First Full-Frame Mirrorless Cameras
- Ruk Ruk Ruk: Watch Kajol Recreate Tabu’s Iconic 90s Song for Helicoper Eela
- Not Just Leaking Kajol's 'Fake' Number, Here are Other Times Ajay Devgn Has 'Pranked' People in Bollywood
- I Need to Push Myself: Ayushmann Khurrana on Having to Audition for Andhadhun