Anne Hathaway Changed Mindset About Mingling With Fans
Actress Anne Hathaway says she was averse to obliging her admirers with photographs but has changed her mindset over time.
A file photo.
London: Actress Anne Hathaway says she was averse to obliging her admirers with photographs but has changed her mindset over time. The 34-year-old Oscar-winning actress says she has grown up as an artiste and hopes she did not hurt anyone in the past due to her behaviour, reported The Independent.
"I hope I wasn't a jerk to anybody, but in my head I was a jerk to people - a lot, for a period of time. And I just woke up one day and I just became so deeply flattered by it and saw it for what it is: it's just somebody giving you some of their energy in a nice way.
"I don't know if it's motherhood or just growing up a little bit but people's time matters, you can do whatever you want with it," Hathaway tells Marc Maron's WTF podcast.
Recommended For You
- Katrina Kaif Birthday: Actress Looks Super Happy As She Cuts Cake With Family in England; See Pics
- FIFA World Cup 2018: France Lift Second Cup After Beating Croatia in Thrilling Final
- Wrestling Star Bill Goldberg Crashes his Toyota Tundra Pickup Truck at Goodwood Festival of Speed [Video]
- Tracking Death By WhatsApp: How Over 30 Lives Have Been Lost So Far
- Dinesh Karthik in Line to Replace Injured Wriddhiman Saha in Indian Test Squad For England