Anne Hathaway Changed Mindset About Mingling With Fans
Actress Anne Hathaway says she was averse to obliging her admirers with photographs but has changed her mindset over time.
A file photo.
London: Actress Anne Hathaway says she was averse to obliging her admirers with photographs but has changed her mindset over time. The 34-year-old Oscar-winning actress says she has grown up as an artiste and hopes she did not hurt anyone in the past due to her behaviour, reported The Independent.
"I hope I wasn't a jerk to anybody, but in my head I was a jerk to people - a lot, for a period of time. And I just woke up one day and I just became so deeply flattered by it and saw it for what it is: it's just somebody giving you some of their energy in a nice way.
"I don't know if it's motherhood or just growing up a little bit but people's time matters, you can do whatever you want with it," Hathaway tells Marc Maron's WTF podcast.
Recommended For You
- Yearender 2018: How Marvel Cinematic Universe Emerged as a Boss Brand
- Not Disha Patani, this Actress to Star Opposite Tiger Shroff in Baaghi 3
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Rohit Suchanti Eliminated Just Few Days Ahead of Finale
- PUBG Vikendi Snow Map to be Released on 20 December 2018: Watch Video
- Technology is Upgrading Human Beings into Gods: Yuval Noah Harari at Penguin Annual Lecture 2018
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s