Anne Hathaway Changed Mindset About Mingling With Fans
Actress Anne Hathaway says she was averse to obliging her admirers with photographs but has changed her mindset over time.
A file photo.
London: Actress Anne Hathaway says she was averse to obliging her admirers with photographs but has changed her mindset over time. The 34-year-old Oscar-winning actress says she has grown up as an artiste and hopes she did not hurt anyone in the past due to her behaviour, reported The Independent.
"I hope I wasn't a jerk to anybody, but in my head I was a jerk to people - a lot, for a period of time. And I just woke up one day and I just became so deeply flattered by it and saw it for what it is: it's just somebody giving you some of their energy in a nice way.
"I don't know if it's motherhood or just growing up a little bit but people's time matters, you can do whatever you want with it," Hathaway tells Marc Maron's WTF podcast.
Recommended For You
- Asia Argento Calls Out Weinstein in Cannes Speech: 'This Festival Was His Hunting Ground'
- Oprah, Clooneys, Beckhams, Among VIP Guests at Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's Royal Wedding
- How Congress Edged Past BJP in Karnataka
- Lenovo Z5 With 4TB Storage Will Let You Store a Whopping 1 Million Photos, 2000 HD Movies And More
- OnePlus 6 Avengers Infinity War Edition In Pictures: A Treat For Marvel Fans?