Anthony Hopkins Unsure of Transformers: The Last Knight Plot
Veteran actor Anthony Hopkins says he doesn't really understand the plot of Transformers: The Last Knight.
Los Angeles: Veteran actor Anthony Hopkins says he doesn't really understand the plot of Transformers: The Last Knight.
The 79-year-old has joined the franchise as Edmund Burton, who devoted his life to the study of ancestries of humans and Transformers. The actor says he had a terrific time making the movie, but he wasn't really sure about the complicated plot, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
You're not going to ask me to explain the plot are you? Because it's so very complicated and there's the whole mythology of four previous films that come into play. I have to admit, I don't quite get all of it," Hopkins told Event magazine.
All I know is I play a highly educated, eccentric English lord. I had a terrific time making it. Mark Wahlberg was wonderful to work with, the locations were excellent (Northumberland, Norway, Arizona, the Isle of Skye and Stonehenge) and I showed up, put my costume on, said my lines and stayed out of trouble. That's all I ever do. It beats working for a living, he added.
Recommended For You
- The German Bundesliga Leads the Way With Fan Loyalty
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Movie Review- Never Skimps on Spectacle Yet Fails to Surprise
- 5 Reasons Why Samsung Galaxy S9 Beats OnePlus 6 to The Best Android Smartphone Spot
- Here's Why you Should Plan a Destination Wedding in Sri Lanka
- Ford EcoSport S First Drive Review: The EcoBoost is Back in Black