Anthony Hopkins Unsure of Transformers: The Last Knight Plot
Veteran actor Anthony Hopkins says he doesn't really understand the plot of Transformers: The Last Knight.
Los Angeles: Veteran actor Anthony Hopkins says he doesn't really understand the plot of Transformers: The Last Knight.
The 79-year-old has joined the franchise as Edmund Burton, who devoted his life to the study of ancestries of humans and Transformers. The actor says he had a terrific time making the movie, but he wasn't really sure about the complicated plot, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
You're not going to ask me to explain the plot are you? Because it's so very complicated and there's the whole mythology of four previous films that come into play. I have to admit, I don't quite get all of it," Hopkins told Event magazine.
All I know is I play a highly educated, eccentric English lord. I had a terrific time making it. Mark Wahlberg was wonderful to work with, the locations were excellent (Northumberland, Norway, Arizona, the Isle of Skye and Stonehenge) and I showed up, put my costume on, said my lines and stayed out of trouble. That's all I ever do. It beats working for a living, he added.
Recommended For You
- Pakistani Artistes Banned From Bollywood, SRK's Daughter Wants to Date a South Korean Singer
- Unable to Hold Herself Back, Neha Kakkar Once Again Breaks Down on the Sets of Reality Show
- Covering Imran Khan's Picture in India Regrettable: PCB
- Why So Serious? Artist Makes Eminem Finally 'Smile' and the Results are Truly Horrifying
- TRAI’s New Rules For Cable And DTH: Dishtv, Sun Direct and Tata Sky Try to Reduce NCF Burden on Subscribers
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s