Anupam Kher Meets Kangana Ranaut at Mumbai Airport, Shares Photos
Anupam Kher recently bumped into Kangana Ranaut at Mumbai Airport. See their photos here.
Anupam Kher and Kangana Ranaut at Mumbai Airport. (Image: Instagram/Anupam Kher)
Veteran actor Anupam Kher, who recently met Kangana Ranaut at the Mumbai airport, says she is her favourite.
Kher took to Instagram on Tuesday to share a few photos of their chance meeting. "Always a pleasure to meet the one and only and my favourite Kangana," he captioned them.
Dressed in a white summer dress and white-framed sunglasses, Ranaut looked comfortable. Kher, meanwhile, was dressed in a white shirt and blue denims.
Kher has often praised Ranaut on social media. When she claimed that no one from the industry spoke about her performance in Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, he was among the few people to laud her.
He had tweeted, "Kangana Ranaut is a rockstar. She is brilliant. I applaud her courage and performances. She is also the real example of women empowerment."
On the work front, Kher is gearing up for the release of his forthcoming film One Day: Justice Delivered. Meanwhile, Ranaut will be next seen in Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari’s Panga.
Follow @News18Movies for more.
Recommended For You
- Salman Khan's New Pic With His 'Most Loving' Dog is Winning Hearts on Internet, See Here
- New Flaw Detected in Boeing 737 Max 8 Planes, Ban on Flying Continues
- India vs West Indies | Gayle - Jovial and Fun-loving Everywhere, Firm With Youngsters
- Woman Scribbles ‘It’s Real’ After Being ‘Dead’ for 27 Minutes
- Divorced Man Ties ‘Cursed’ Wedding Ring to Fish, Says Life Has Been Great Since
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s