Anupam Kher to Akshay Kumar: You Don’t Need to Explain Your Loyalty to Anybody
Akshay Kumar has been drawing attention for being a Canadian passport holder, which was confirmed by the actor himself in a Twitter post.
Image: Anupam Kher/Instagram
Kher wrote in a tweet earlier on Sunday, "Dear @akshaykumar! Have been reading about you explaining to certain people about your loyalty to our country. Stop it! Their real profession is to make people like you & me feel defensive for talking in favour of India. You are a doer. You don’t need to explain to anybody."
Dear @akshaykumar! Have been reading about you explaining to certain people about your loyalty to our country. Stop it! Their real profession is to make people like you & me feel defensive for talking in favour of India. You are a doer. You don’t need to explain to anybody.👏🇮🇳— Anupam Kher (@AnupamPKher) May 5, 2019
Kher's tweet seems to be a big support for his Special 26 co-star. Both Kher and Kumar have worked in various films together and are close industry colleagues. In fact, Kirron Kher, former's wife and BJP parliamentarian from Chandigarh, has worked with Kumar in many films too. Although Mrs. Kher has not given Kumar's situation a political twist yet, by refraining to speak on her part, Kher seems to be adamant in support of art, artists and Kumar.
On the movies front, Akshay was last seen in period-war film Kesari. He will next be seen in Good News, releasing on December 27. His another film Housefull 4 is slated for release this year. However, an official date has not been announced yet.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Recommended For You
- The Campaign Circus: The Good, Bad And Ugly of Election 2019
- Vivek Oberoi Tweets Meme on Aishwarya Rai, Sonam Kapoor Calls it 'Disgusting' and 'Classless'
- Video of Differently Abled Zomato Delivery Guy Goes Viral, Twitter Calls Him a 'True Inspiration'
- John Wick Snaps and Breaks Avengers Endgame's Magic Box Office Spell
- ICC World Cup 2019 | Woakes Admits Potential Archer Call-up Has Players a 'Bit on the Edge'
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s