Anupam Kher To Produce a Web Series On 1971 War
Anupam Kher is working on a web series which is based on a real life incident with both Indian and Canadian writer.
(File Photo : Actor Anupam Kher/Facebook)
New York: Anupam Kher is the latest star to venture into the digital space. The veteran actor is producing a web series based on the India-Pakistan War of 1971.The 62-year-old actor, who is currently onboard as a producer, is not sure about his casting in the web series.
"Because of Netflix, we are working on a web series which is based on a real life incident. We have a Canadian and an Indian writer working on the script. I am producing it. It is about 1971 war. I don't know if I will act or not as it depends on the demand of the script," Kher told PTI.
Kher was last seen in Neeraj Pandey produced Naam Shabana, a spin-off of 2015 film Baby. The action spy thriller narrated the story of Shabana, played by Taapsee Pannu.
When asked if there would be any spin-off on his character Om Prakash Shukla, Kher replied, "I keep telling Neeraj Pandey you have to make a spin-off of my character Shukla ji but he laughs it off. I think his story would be very interesting and what is his personal life like. I don't think Neeraj has thought about it."
Kher is also open to the idea of wielding the microphone again, provided there is an interesting story.
Recommended For You
- Suman Rao from Rajasthan Crowned Miss India 2019
- Indian Talent Will Help Tide Over The Million Person Tech Expertise Shortfall: techUK’s Simon Spier
- Haryana Roadways Tried to Kill Me: Shooting Sensation Manu Bhaker Posts Photo of Accident
- Karthik, Chahal and Shankar Visit Manchester United
- #FactCheck: Did Super Mario Creator Really Tweet Picture of Mario and Luigi Kissing?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s