Are Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Planning To Get Back Together?
The two are reportedly 'talking on the phone almost everyday'.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Former Hollywood couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt reportedly still love each other despite having been separated for several months.
According to a source, Jolie and Pitt have rekindled their romance after months apart, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"They've been seeing each other several times a week lately. Slowly the old feelings have started to return," the source told Life & Style magazine.
"They've been open with each other like they haven't been in years, and it's like they are now dating again," the source added.
The two are reportedly "talking on the phone almost every day."
Jolie decided to end the marriage in September 2016. Since then, the two have been in a custody battle over their six children.
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- 2019 Hyundai Creta Prices to Start at Rs 9.60 Lakh, Gets New SX(O) Executive Trim Variant
- 'Uri' BO Collection: Vicky Kaushal Film Becomes First Blockbuster of 2019, Joins Rs 100-Cr Club
- If Kangana Continues to Threaten Us, We Won't Let Her Walk Freely in Maharashtra: Karni Sena
- Meet Lakshmi, the Tamil Nadu Elephant Who is a Mouth Organ Specialist
- Sridevi Bungalow: Janhvi Kapoor Walks Away When Asked About Priya Prakash Varrier Film
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s