Are Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Planning To Get Back Together?
The two are reportedly 'talking on the phone almost everyday'.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Former Hollywood couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt reportedly still love each other despite having been separated for several months.
According to a source, Jolie and Pitt have rekindled their romance after months apart, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"They've been seeing each other several times a week lately. Slowly the old feelings have started to return," the source told Life & Style magazine.
"They've been open with each other like they haven't been in years, and it's like they are now dating again," the source added.
The two are reportedly "talking on the phone almost every day."
Jolie decided to end the marriage in September 2016. Since then, the two have been in a custody battle over their six children.
Recommended For You
- Avengers 4: This is Why Thanos Survived and Others Died in the Destruction of Titan
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Recalled in India Due to Faulty Speedometer Assembly
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Wants to Use Artificial Intelligence to Curb Fake News, But isn't Sure How
- Paris Call: Will Big Tech Companies And French President Macron be Able to Clean up The Internet?
- New Zealand Players Available for Full IPL Season