Ariana Grande Visits Manchester Attack Victims Before Benefit Concert
Grande, who is set to perform at a star-studded benefit concert here to pay homage to the victims, met the survivors on Friday
Image: AP Images
Manchester: Singer Ariana Grande paid a surprise visit to a hospital to meet some of the young fans, who were injured in last week's Manchester terror attack.
Grande, who is set to perform at a star-studded benefit concert here to pay homage to the victims, met the survivors on Friday, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Credit: @Ariana Grande
Among the victimes she met was Jaden Farrell-Mann, from Denton, who suffered fractures to both of her legs and shrapnel wounds during the explosion that killed 22 people in Manchester Arena on May 22, said the online arm of the newspaper.
Besides Jaden, Grande met Evie Mills, 14, who suffered damage to her legs and chest in the attack, and eight-year-old victim Lily Harrison at the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital here.
She brought the children presents and signed autographs during her visit.
Recommended For You
- Here's How Ishaan Khatter Responded to Rumours of Him Dating Janhvi Kapoor
- Ranveer Singh Dancing For Ekta Kapoor on 'Tune Maari Entriyaan' is Taking Over the Internet
- Bigg Boss 12: Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan Spread Joy in Chaotic Weekend Ka Vaar
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns into a Glamorous 'Star Traveller' for a Magazine Cover
- Microsoft Surface Go is Coming Soon to India, Will be Available Exclusively on Flipkart
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s