Arjun Rampal's Girlfriend Gabriella Demetriades Shares Heart-warming Wish on His Birthday
Gabriella Demetriades posted a special wish for Arjun Rampal as the actor turned 47 on Tuesday.
Image Corutesy: Gabriella Demtriades Instagram
Arjun Rampal and his girlfriend Gabriella Demetriades are often expressive of their affection for each other on social media. Demetriades did not break this tradition on Rampal's birthday.
On Rampal's birthday, Demetriades shared pictures of herself with him showing that apart from their romance there is no shortage of silliness and fun between the two. In the caption, she wrote, "With you, time is not linear, but still we should celebrate the day you graced us all with that smile and every day that you share those pearls of wisdom with the world. Happy birthday to you shriji."
Gabriella Demetriades often shares pictures of herself with Arjun Rampal. In November she had even shared a picture of themselves dressed up together for Halloween.
The two reportedly began dating earlier this year, approximately a year after Rampal and then-wife Mehr Jesia announced their separation. Towards the end of the month, Rampal announced Demetriades' pregnancy in an Instagram post. In July 2019 the couple celebrated the birth of their son Arik.
Rampal's divorce with Mehr Jesia was finalised earlier this month. They have two daughters together, who will stay with their mother.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shweta Basu Prasad Announces Separation from Husband Rohit Mittal in Less Than a Year of Marriage
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is Loving His Unemployed Days for the First Time in a Long Time
- You've Probably Listened to More 'Drake' in the Last Ten Years Than You Think
- India vs West Indies | Virat Kohli Screamer Lights Up Gloomy Day for Fielders
- 'A Huge Day' - Pakistan Welcome Sri Lanka for First Test Tour Since 2009 Terror Attack