Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's Next With Alia Bhatt to Go on Floors Next Year
Ashwiny, known for "Nil Battey Sannata" and "Bareilly Ki Barfi", also praised Alia for her acting skills.
Image: Yogen Shah
Director Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari says she is excited to work with actress Alia Bhatt, adding that the work on the film will start next year. Alia will feature in Ashwiny's slice-of-life comedy-drama.
"It's happening next year. I am very happy and filled with gratitude with the story that I'll doing with Alia," Ashwiny said.
Ashwiny, known for Nil Battey Sannata and Bareilly Ki Barfi, also praised Alia for her acting skills.
"Without doubt Alia will light up the screen with her acting prowess, besides the nicest human being she is. It will be an added perk," added the wife of director Nitesh Tiwari.
Interestingly in her career of six years, this would be Alia's fourth film with a female director after Dear Zindagi by Gauri Shinde, Raazi by Meghna Gulzar and Gully Boyz by Zoya Akhtar. In fact, she had started her career as a child with a female director Tanuja Chandra in Sangharsh.
Recommended For You
- Sheila Dikshit, Former Delhi Chief Minister, Passes Away At 81
- How NASA Astronauts Were Treated to Hero's Welcome on Return to Earth
- Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani Step Out for Dinner Date Amid Breakup Rumours, See Pics
- Reliance Jio Q1 Results: Users Consume More Data Per Month as Jio Overtakes Airtel
- PUBG Mobile: Here are Top Five Features Added With Season 8