Aspire To Have a Film Institute in Patna, Bihar: Manoj Bajpayee
The actor also added that being an actor is as difficult as being an engineer, a businessman or anything else in this world.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actor Manoj Bajpayee, who is enjoying the success of his latest film Naam Shabana aspires to have a film institute in Patna and Bihar.
"I aspire to have a big film institute in Patna and Bihar. There are many kids who are not able to go out of the city as its not affordable for them. So if they get such an institute in the state, they won't have do other courses and straggle their mind," Manoj said on Thursday at Whistling Wood International.
"Being an actor is as difficult as being an engineer, a businessman or anything else in this world," the two-time National Award winner said.
Manoj's recent release Naam Shabana, which also stars Tapsee Pannu and Akshay Kumar, has opened to much critical acclaim. He praised Tapsee for her performance and is very happy with the success of the film.
The "Satya" actor added that because of such films producers won't be afraid to do women centric films.
Asked about his upcoming projects, Manoj said that he is working on a film with Neeraj Pandey known as "Aiyaari" which also stars Siddharth Malhotra.
He said the Neeraj Pandey directorial will go on floors from next month.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Mouni Roy Shares Romantic Moment with Salman Khan, Dances to Odhni Song
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Plans Start at Rs 222 Which Includes Bundled Non-Jio Calls
- Water Baby Kim Sharma Sets the Temperature Soaring on Instagram, See Here
- Here's How Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Decided to 'Chill' After a Concert Night
- Bigg Boss 13: Krushna Reacts to Siddharth's Comment on Sister Arti, Says How Can He Do This