Aspire To Have a Film Institute in Patna, Bihar: Manoj Bajpayee
The actor also added that being an actor is as difficult as being an engineer, a businessman or anything else in this world.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actor Manoj Bajpayee, who is enjoying the success of his latest film Naam Shabana aspires to have a film institute in Patna and Bihar.
"I aspire to have a big film institute in Patna and Bihar. There are many kids who are not able to go out of the city as its not affordable for them. So if they get such an institute in the state, they won't have do other courses and straggle their mind," Manoj said on Thursday at Whistling Wood International.
"Being an actor is as difficult as being an engineer, a businessman or anything else in this world," the two-time National Award winner said.
Manoj's recent release Naam Shabana, which also stars Tapsee Pannu and Akshay Kumar, has opened to much critical acclaim. He praised Tapsee for her performance and is very happy with the success of the film.
The "Satya" actor added that because of such films producers won't be afraid to do women centric films.
Asked about his upcoming projects, Manoj said that he is working on a film with Neeraj Pandey known as "Aiyaari" which also stars Siddharth Malhotra.
He said the Neeraj Pandey directorial will go on floors from next month.
Recommended For You
- Hope Tribals and Nomads Find Place in 'New India': Meet MP's First College-Going Pardhi Girl
- Kesari Weekend Collection: Akshay Kumar's War Drama Banks Close to 80 Cr at Box Office
- Radha Ravi Slammed For Misogynistic Remarks Against Nayanthara, Tamil Film Fraternity Boycotts the Actor
- 'Out or Not Out?': ICC Turns Third Umpire to Confused Gully Cricketers in Pakistan
- Sara Ali Khan Playfully Screams Kartik Aaryan's Name and the Actor Can't Stop Blushing
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s