Atif Aslam's Gurgaon Performance Cancelled
Popular Pakistani singer Atif Aslam has backed out of his scheduled performance at a concert here due to non-payment of dues.
A file photo of Atif Aslam
Gurgaon: Popular Pakistani singer Atif Aslam has backed out of his scheduled performance at a concert here due to non-payment of dues.
The singer was supposed to perform at Leisure Valley here on Saturday. The information about the cancellation of the performance was shared on his verified Facebook page.
The post read: "It is sadly announced that we are not a part of the concert at Leisure Valley Huda Ground, Gurgaon on 27th August 2016, because the organizer has not transferred us the performance payments in the allocated time."
The post also requested Aslam's fans to be cautious before buying tickets.
The post read: "We request fans not to buy the tickets for the concert and beware of the concerts from this company in future."
The 32-year-old, who entered Bollywood in 2005 with Woh lamhe from the film Zeher, has big fan following in India.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13 Winner Prediction: Hold on Sidharth-Asim, There's Shehnaaz-Rashami
- Odd Weather Forecast Predicts Fall of Iguanas from Trees as Temperature Drops in Florida
- Sidharth Shukla Loses Cool, Asks Bigg Boss 'What Would be the Consequences If I Beat Asim Up?'
- Pakistan-Bound Etihad Airbus A320 Plane Collides with Wild Boar on Runway in Islamabad
- Desi Queen Elizabeth ‘Ranting’ About Meghan and Harry is Every Punjabi Mom Ever