Audience Must Understand Whom to Follow, Says Akshay Kumar
The actor made the remarks while launching an anti-cancer product 'Svarn Sathi', a nutraceutical, under the Centre's "Swasth Bharat" initiative on Saturday here.
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar said that the audience must understand which celebrity they should follow while imitating them in their personal life. The actor made the remarks while launching an anti-cancer product 'Svarn Sathi', a nutraceutical, under the Centre's "Swasth Bharat" initiative on Saturday here.
"I think audience also must understand whom to follow and whom not to follow. I feel endorsing harmful product or service is incorrect. I would urge them not to endorse such things because people look up to them and imitate them so, I hope people get this message clear and straight and they will stay away from these products," Akshay said of top celebrities in the film industry endorse harmful products which are injurious to health like alcohol and tobacco.
On work front, Akshay Kumar next will be seen in Reema Kagti's sports drama film Gold followed by S. Shankar's multi-lingual science-fiction film 2.0 alongside South superstar Rajinikanth.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Watch: Zoo Shares First Glimpse of Kiki, a Baby Red Panda
- Delhi Cab Drivers Carry Condoms in First-Aid Box and it's Not Just for Safe Sex
- Happy Daughter’s Day 2019: Meet the Famous Father-Daughter Duo of Bollywood
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients
- Area 51 Raid: Here's How Many People Turned Up, and What Really Happened