Avengers: Infinity War Continues 'Dream Run', Set To Become Highest Grossing Hollywood Movie In India
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tracked the movie's sales over the weekend as well as Monday and revealed that the latest film from the Marvel Cinematic Universe has earned a staggering excess of Rs 147 Crores total through its box office sales.
#AvengersInfinityWar continues its DREAM RUN... Mon biz is a SHOCKER... That too on 2000+ screens... Fri 31.30 cr, Sat 30.50 cr, Sun 32.50 cr, Mon 20.52 cr. Total: ₹ 114.82 cr NettBOC. India biz... GrossBOC: ₹ 147.21 cr... #Avengers #InfinityWar— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) May 1, 2018
After apparently crunching the numbers, Adarsh estimated that the latest Marvel film is set to become the highest grossing Hollywood film in India till date. Calling the film a game changer, "like Baahubali 2 was in 2017", the trade analyst also predicted that it will "easily surpass The Jungle Book, and emerge the highest grossing Hollywood film in India."
#AvengersInfinityWar is a GAME-CHANGER... Like #Baahubali2 was in 2017... Will easily surpass *lifetime biz* of #TheJungleBook and emerge the HIGHEST GROSSING *Hollywood film* in India... #Avengers #InfinityWar— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) May 1, 2018
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- If Kangana Continues to Threaten Us, We Won't Let Her Walk Freely in Maharashtra: Karni Sena
- PUBG Mobile's Zombies Mode Will Roll-Out in January 2019 Says Tencent Games
- 'Posers and Lovers': Tahira Kashyap's Birthday Pics With Ayushmann Khurrana are Unmissable
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale: Discounts on Apple iPad Pro, Samsung Galaxy S9+, Nokia 6.1 Plus And More
- Roger Federer to Play French Open for First Time Since 2015
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s