Ayushmann Khurrana: As a Young Parent, You Have That Energy and You’re Growing Up with Them
Ayushmann and Tahira Kashyap have two children together—daughter Varushka and son Virajveer.
Actor Ayushmann Khurrana says it is good to have children at a young age.
The Badhaai Ho star opened up about his equation with his children during the chat show Famously Filmfare Season 2.
On how it was for him to be a hands-on parent, Ayushmann said, "Today, I had to wear glasses because I got up early in the morning for a shoot. It was also her (his daughter Varushka’s) sports day and I was all ready and geared up to win that 100-meter race with fellow parents as I was one of the youngest out there.
"I was really excited, but sadly that didn't happen. Even though I've under-slept today, it is alright. It is good to be a young father, a young parent. You have that energy and you are growing up with them."
Ayushmann and Tahira Kashyap have a daughter Varushka and a son Virajveer. He feels his son is more talented than him when it comes to playing the piano.
"Being a young parent, I can play cricket, football and chess with my son. In fact, he plays the piano better than I do. We got the piano installed because of my film AndhaDhun. He started learning recently and already has a concert coming up" said Ayushmann, who will next be seen in Bala as a man dealing with premature balding.
Follow @News18Movies for more.
Recommended For You
- Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor-Kiara Advani's Film Enters Rs 100 Crore Club
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Take Dinner Dressing to Next Level in Matching Black Outfits
- International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking: Date, Theme and Significance
- Cannot Wait for Dark Mode on WhatsApp? Here is How to Enable it on Android and iOS
- India vs West Indies | Bhuvneshwar Back to Bowling, Unlikely to Return for West Indies Clash
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s