Ayushmann Khurrana Urges Kids to Play Outdoors
He spoke on the sidelines of the event Mumbai Juniorthon, which hosts a fundraising platform for NGOs wherein a significant portion of the registration fees will be donated.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actor Ayushmann Khurrana says youngsters who are caught up with digital media, must also understand the virtues of playing outdoors for a healthy lifestyle.
"We live in an era where social media is very prevalent, and kids become addicted to the online digital space. So, you have very few friends and you go through no physical activity in a day.
"Kids are more interested in video games, so I think this is need of the hour that you should go out to play, and run like we used to. I think the 2000 generation really needs to run and take part in Mumbai Juniorthon," Ayushmann said here.
He spoke on the sidelines of the event Mumbai Juniorthon, which hosts a fundraising platform for NGOs wherein a significant portion of the registration fees will be donated. NGO Smile Foundation has also tied up with Mumbai Juniorthon.
Apart from Ayushmann, actors like Vidya Balan and Isha Koppikar wished the children participating in the Mumbai Juniorthon, the third season of which will be held on December 10.
It was initiated in 2015 by Bhavna Mehta and Amit Mehta under the umbrella of Party Sharty Entertainment Pvt Ltd.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Plans Start at Rs 222 Which Includes Bundled Non-Jio Calls
- Rohit Sharma Zooms Past Don Bradman's Record, Leaves Cricket Fans Mesmerised
- Water Baby Kim Sharma Sets the Temperature Soaring on Instagram, See Here
- Here's How Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Decided to 'Chill' After a Concert Night
- Bigg Boss 13: Krushna Reacts to Siddharth's Comment on Sister Arti, Says How Can He Do This