Baa Baa Black Sheep Director Says Watching Anupam Kher Is A Masterclass In Acting
For debutant director Vishwas Paandya, it was no less than a "masterclass, especially for a first-time director like me... watching Anupamji transform his body language and his voice with such ease".
Image: Facebook/Anupam Kher
Debutant director Vishwas Paandya says it was like a masterclass to watch veteran actor Anupam Kher's transformation for his film Baa Baaa Black Sheep.
"I had the option of playing two characters in one. On one side, there is this henpecked father, whose son later finds out that he is actually a contract killer," Anupam said in a statement.
"I thought visually both should look different and I saw the possibility of losing weight for this film. I have never lost weight before and I lost 15 kg. It worked out really well," he added.
For Paandya, it was no less than a "masterclass, especially for a first-time director like me... watching Anupamji transform his body language and his voice with such ease".
"He is in complete control of his craft," added the director.
The movie will release on March 23.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- India vs West Indies | 'All Credit to Team' - Kohli on Surpassing Ganguly's Record
- Official Black Widow Poster Reveals Natasha Romanoff's New Suit and David Harbour as Red Guardian
- Nasser Hussain's Reaction to Ben Stokes' Heroics Sums Up Miraculous Headingley Win
- Apple Watch Saved This Woman's Life by Detecting Atrial Fibrillation And Possible Stroke
- PV Sindhu Makes India Proud Again: PM Modi Praises the World Champion