Baadshaho: First Looks of Esha Gupta, Sanjay Mishra's Characters Are Out
The film, set in the 1970s Emergency era, has been directed by Milan Luthria and marks the third time collaboration between Ajay and Emraan.
After sharing Ajay Devgn and Emraan Hashmi's first looks from Baadshaho, the makers decided to unveil Sanjay Mishra's intriguing look. The film, set in the 1970s Emergency era, has been directed by Milan Luthria and marks the third time collaboration between Ajay and Emraan. The two have previously starred in films like Once Upon a Time In Mumbaai and Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji.
In the poster shared, Sanjay can be seen lying on the floor, sporting a Rajasthani turban and with patches of what looks like blood on his shirt.
Two days back, Ajay, too, shared the first look of Esha Gupta's character in the film. With 6 'badasses' in action, Esha is the one "who can kick-ass", in Ajay's words.
Even though the posters don't reveal much about the storyline, they still prepare the viewers for an interesting adventurous ride full of action-packed sequences.
Ajay also shared the first looks of two other characters of the film - Ileana D'Çruz, the "breaking badass," and Vidyut Jammwal, the "एक से भले दो, दो से भले तीन badass."
Recommended For You
- 'Tum Se Achcha Kaun Hai' Actress Aarti Chabria Ties the Knot With Boyfriend Visharad Beedassy
- Oppo to Launch World's First In-Display Camera Phone Tomorrow
- India vs West Indies | Bhuvneshwar Back to Bowling, Unlikely to Return for West Indies Clash
- 'I am Fine, Recovering & Should Be Back to My Hotel Room Soon' - Brian Lara
- Over 200 Million Wi-Fi Enabled Devices Sold in India in 2018, Claims Report
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s