Baadshaho Teaser: Ajay Devgn Leads a Bodacious Pack of 6 Against The Elite Army
The teaser of Baadshaho is out!
The Emergency of 1975 has always been used as a backdrop of tense political dramas, for example Madhur Bhandarkar's upcoming film Indu Sarkar, but Milan Luthria's directorial Baadshaho has taken a different route. While Bhandarkar's Indu Sarkar brings to celluloid a lesser-known tale of that time, Baadshaho accounts a fictional event during the same period.
The makers of Baadhsaho have strategically unveiled and introduced us to the 6 'badasses' of the film - played by Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi, Vidyut Jammwal, Ileana D'Cruz, Esha Gupta and Sanjay Mishra and now, the teaser further sheds light on the plot.
Image: Twitter/ Ajay Devgn
Set in 1975, the teaser begins with the announcement of the Emergency led by Indira Gandhi, and then shifts to being a pure action thriller with all 'gritty realism' in place that Bollywood boasts of. With vignettes of Rajasthan desserts and magnificent 'havelis' in the frame, one sees a chase of sorts full of action-packed sequences and sharp one-liners, but not much is revealed about the plot.
Image: Youtube/ A still from Baadshaho teaser
This film sees Ajay and Emraan together after their films like Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai and Dil Toh Bacha Hai Ji and is slated for a September 1 release.
Recommended For You
- Saroj Khan Refuses To Comment on Jacqueline Fernandez's Highly Criticised 'Ek do teen' Revival
- Happy Birthday Rani Mukherji; Read The Actor's Open Letter On Her 40th
- PSL 2018: Helicopter Used to Dry Wet Outfield in Lahore
- Meet World's Tiniest Computer by IBM That Equals The Size of a Salt Grain
- Jackie Shroff's Wife Ayesha to be Interrogated as Call Record Scam Grows