Baadshaho Teaser: Ajay Devgn Leads a Bodacious Pack of 6 Against The Elite Army
The teaser of Baadshaho is out!
The Emergency of 1975 has always been used as a backdrop of tense political dramas, for example Madhur Bhandarkar's upcoming film Indu Sarkar, but Milan Luthria's directorial Baadshaho has taken a different route. While Bhandarkar's Indu Sarkar brings to celluloid a lesser-known tale of that time, Baadshaho accounts a fictional event during the same period.
The makers of Baadhsaho have strategically unveiled and introduced us to the 6 'badasses' of the film - played by Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi, Vidyut Jammwal, Ileana D'Cruz, Esha Gupta and Sanjay Mishra and now, the teaser further sheds light on the plot.
Image: Twitter/ Ajay Devgn
Set in 1975, the teaser begins with the announcement of the Emergency led by Indira Gandhi, and then shifts to being a pure action thriller with all 'gritty realism' in place that Bollywood boasts of. With vignettes of Rajasthan desserts and magnificent 'havelis' in the frame, one sees a chase of sorts full of action-packed sequences and sharp one-liners, but not much is revealed about the plot.
Image: Youtube/ A still from Baadshaho teaser
This film sees Ajay and Emraan together after their films like Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai and Dil Toh Bacha Hai Ji and is slated for a September 1 release.
Recommended For You
- Bulgaria's Stanimira Petrova Loses Boxing Women’s World Championships Accreditation
- Twitter Boss Jack Dorsey's 'Smash Brahmanical Patriarchy' Placard Ticks Off Twitterati
- Samsung Galaxy A9 With Four Rear Cameras Launched in India: Price, Specifications And More
- This Revelation About the 'Eight of Diamonds' Playing Card Has Left Twitterati in Disbelief
- LPG As Good As CNG In Curbing Pollution: Auto LPG Suppliers To PM Narendra Modi