Baahubali 2: The Conclusion Shadowed Meri Pyaari Bindu: Ayushmann Khurrana
Ayushmann will be next seen in Bareilly Ki Barfi opposite Kriti Sanon.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actor Ayushmann Khurrana says he personally received a mixed response to his last release Meri Pyaari Bindu, and believes that somehow Baahubali 2: The Conclusion ate up the business of his film.
Asked about his reaction to the box office performance of Meri Pyaari Bindu, which released in May, Ayushmann told reporters here on Wednesday: "I received mixed reactions at a personal level like from my family and friends. Some people loved the film and some did not like it at all."
"But I think somehow Baahubali 2: The Conclusion ate up the business of the film. May be, it would have earned more money had Baahubali 2: The Conclusion not been in theatres at that time."
Baahubali 2: The Conclusion, which released on April 28, is the highest grossing film in India.
Ayushmann will next be seen in Bareilly Ki Barfi.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- After Being Stripped Off Spl Cover, CRPF Takes Over Security of Gandhis; Only PM Modi to Have SPG Now
- WhatsApp is Killing The Battery on Android Phones, OnePlus Phones Seem Worst Hit
- Bride Calls off Marriage after Groom Breaks into Drunk 'Nagin Dance'
- PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019: Entity Gaming and SouL Qualify For Global Finals
- BCCI Plans Significant Changes to Key Lodha Reforms at AGM on December 1