Baahubali: The Beginning to Re-Release on April 7 to Give Fans Binge- Watch Experience
'Baahubali 2' release is the biggest movie event ever, says Karan Johar
Image Courtesy: Dharma Productions Twitter Handle
Mumbai: Filmmaker Karan Johar says April will witness the biggest movie event ever as the two parts in the Baahubali franchise will release within a span of two weeks. He also said Baahubali: The Conclusion is going to be "bigger" and "grander".
Ahead of the release of Baahubali: The Conclusion on April 28, the first part is being re-released in select theatres on April 7.
"When a movie continues to be topical for two years, you know people love every bit of it! Both, exhibitors and film lovers, have approached us to make 'Baahubali' a binge-watching experience," Karan, who will be distributing the Hindi version of the film, said in a statement.
"Hence, we are re-releasing the first part on April 7 with a special offer that takes care of tickets for both parts. We're excited. April will witness the biggest movie event ever," he said.
The franchise has a huge fan following owing to its larger-than-life content and fans are eagerly looking forward to watch Prabhas and the entire cast go a notch higher than its predecessor in giving the audience a splendid cinematic experience.
Produced by Arka Entertainment, directed by S.S. Rajamouli, the film stars Prabhas in the title role in addition to Rana Daggubati, Tamannaah Bhatia, Anushka Shetty, Sathyaraj and Ramya Krishnan in pivotal roles.
Recommended For You
- Happy Birthday Ryan Reynolds: 5 Lesser Known Movies of the Actor That Prove He is More Than Just Deadpool
- PUBG Tests Training Mode on Xbox One: Watch Video
- Diesel Price Crosses Petrol in India for The 1st Time – Which Car to Buy – Diesel or Petrol?
- Documentary Suggests 26 Spot Fixes in Matches Across 2011-12 Involving England, Australia & Pakistan
- Xiaomi Diwali With Mi Sale: Discounts Lined-up on Mi Phones, Mi TV And More