Bappi Lahiri Dubs For Elton John In Kingsman: The Golden Circle
Kingsman: The Golden Circle also features Colin Firth, Julianne Moore, Taron Egerton, Halle Berry and Channing Tatum.
Bappi Lahiri (Image: Twitter/ Bappi Lahiri official)
Mumbai: Veteran singer Bappi Lahiri has dubbed for legendary musician Elton John in the Hindi version of Fox Star Studios' upcoming spy-action film Kingsman: The Golden Circle.
John is making a special appearance in the movie. The film also features Colin Firth, Julianne Moore, Taron Egerton, Halle Berry and Channing Tatum.
"When Fox approached me to dub for Elton John's role in 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' I just lapped it up. This was an offer I could not refuse.
"It is an absolute honour for me to dub for Elton who is such a big legend. The beauty is that we both are so similar, our style, our dressing, the way we sing. In fact, a lot of times, people confuse me for Elton when I am travelling abroad," Lahiri said in a statement.
The singer-composer said he had a great time dubbing for the role. "His role will leave an impact on you. He is hilarious in the film," he added.
Kingsman: The Golden Circle is releasing in India on September 22, 2017. The film will also be dubbed in Tamil and Telugu.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Netizens Compare Virat Kohli's Hairstyle in Throwback Picture with Salman Khan's Tere Naam Hairdo
- Hours After Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Telangana Farmhouse, Police Hint at Case of Suicide
- Area 51 Raid: Here's How Many People Turned Up, and What Really Happened
- Photos Show How Greta Thunberg's Supporters Grew from Two, to Millions In Just a Year
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED Master Series Review: The TV to Buy If You Are Rich Enough