Bareilly Ki Barfi Collects Over Rs 10 Crore in Opening Weekend
Even though Bareilly Ki Barfi started at low levels on the morning of its opening day, it collected over 10 crores on its opening weekend.
Image: Bareilly ki Barfi official instagram
Mumbai: Actors Ayushmann Khurrana, Kriti Sanon and Rajkummar Rao starrer Bareilly Ki Barfi amassed over Rs 10 crore in its opening weekend, its makers said on Monday.
Bareilly Ki Barfi, which minted Rs 2.42 crore on its opening day on August 18, witnessed a positive growth over the weekend and raked in Rs 3.85 crore and Rs 5.03 crore on Saturday and Sunday respectively, leading to a total of Rs 11.30 crore, read a statement issued on behalf of the makers.
The movie, directed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari and penned by her husband Nitesh Tiwari, is a comedy-romance produced by Junglee Pictures and BR Studios.
According to trade analyst Taran Adarsh, the film sprang a surprise after starting at low levels on the morning of its opening day.
"Has to maintain the steady pace on weekdays," Adarsh tweeted on Monday.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Miley Cyrus Slams Cheating Allegations After Split from Liam Hemsworth, Says 'I am Not a Liar'
- Ira Khan Shares Romantic Pic With Boyfriend Mishaal, But Her Caption Spark Concern Among Netizens
- First Details of The OnePlus TV Confirmed: It Will Have a 55-Inch QLED Panel
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- 'Choked' by Husband’s Extreme Love and Affection, UAE Woman Seeks Divorce