Barun Sobti Turns Chef for the Cast of Tu Hai Mera Sunday
Tu Hai Mera Sunday is a story set in Mumbai, telling the tale of 5 friends who escape their daily routines and their individual problems to find solace in playing football every Sunday.
Image: Hardly Anonymous Communications
The cast of the upcoming film Tu Hai Mera Sunday got their Sunday fun vibes on with a specially curated event hosts for them at the popular hangout place, Verbana Sky Gardens in Southern Mumbai. The entire cast of the film including Barun Sobti, Shahana Goswami, Avinash Tiwary, Nakul Bhalla and Jay Upadhyay got together along with their director Milind Dhaimade. At the event, even fans of the star cast were invited, selected via a contest and it was Barun and Shahana who turned chefs, making several dishes for the entire cast.
The event was in perfect sync with the theme of the film. The film is a story set in Mumbai, telling the tale of 5 friends who escape their daily routines and their individual problems to find solace in playing football every Sunday. Only issue being, they don't have space they can call their own to play the game and the film moves exploring various emotions, relationships. The film premiered at the BFI London Film Festival and also had its Indian premiere at MAMI International Film Festival.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Siddhant Chaturvedi Recalls Make Out Session With Gully Boy Co-Star Ranveer Singh
- Shashi Tharoor's 'Simple and Old' Word of Advice to Student Who Wants to Learn a New Word
- Adidas Gives up on Robot Factories And Wants Humans in Asia to Make More Shoes
- PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019: SouL MortaL Donates Entire Winning Amount to Indian Army
- Instagram Stalking App Like Patrol Thrown Out by Apple; You Can All Relax Now