Being a Racist Goes Against My Existence: Zayn Malik
Zayn Malik has defended girlfriend Gigi Hadid after she was accused of racism for a controversial video.
Image source: YouTube
London: Singer Zayn Malik, whose father is British-Pakistani, has defended girlfriend Gigi Hadid after she was accused of racism for a controversial video.
The former One Direction star said the model "likes Asians" and that to be a racist goes against his "very existence".
The Victoria's Secret model was seen in her sister Bella's 'story' on the photo and video sharing website Instagram during a meal out as she held up what looked to be a Buddha cookie and squinted her eyes to impersonate the face.
Also Read: Confirmed: Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt to Work In Zoya Akhtar's next
Fans weren't pleased after the clip was shared online.
Zayn insisted that Hadid "likes Asians", reports mirror.co.uk.
One fan tweeted to the singer, saying: "Being of Asian descent, how do you feel about your girlfriend making fun of Asian people?"
"Trust me... she likes Asians," the singer wrote back.
And he added: "People's nerve to call me ignorant, when any chance they get I'm a terrorist! To be a racist goes against my very existence. So, please don't try to educate me."
Recommended For You
- Unable to Hold Herself Back, Neha Kakkar Once Again Breaks Down on the Sets of Reality Show
- Kartik Aaryan was Offered Rs 10 Crore for a Film Post Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety but He Turned It Down
- Perks for Oscars 2019 Nominees: Greek Beachfront Escape, Dinner in Mexico, Poop Emoji Plunger
- Amazon Apple Fest: Discounts on iPhone X, XR, MacBook Air, iPad Pro And More
- HP Spectre x360 13 Review: When A Good Windows Convertible Evolves Into a True Great
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s