Being Aquaman is The Best Moment in My Career: Jason Momoa
He shared that he's "stoked" to be preparing for work on his solo venture.
A still of Momoa from GoT.
Los Angeles Actor Jason Momoa says Aquaman is the best moment of his career as it has opened up many other roles for him.
"I haven't been an actor who's been able to pick and choose roles, and being a family man, it's been about putting food on the table... This has been the best moment of my career because the superhero roles are letting me get the other roles I want," Momoa told hollywoodreporter.com.
And whilst Momoa says working on the ensemble movie, which will see Aquaman join forces with Batman (Ben Affleck), Superman (Henry Cavill), Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), the Flash (Ezra Miller), and Cyborg (Ray Fisher) as they battle it out against the evil Steppenwolf (Ciarán Hinds), was amazing, he shared that he's "stoked" to be preparing for work on his solo venture.
"Stoked. Yeah, I'm having a solo movie. With my standalone 'Aquaman' movie, I'm really pumped about that. I start in four or five months, so I get a little bit of a rest and then I'm right back into it. 'Justice League' was amazing, but it's going to be fun to have the arc and talk about this guy's backstory and where he's going," he said.
Recommended For You
- Instagram Copies Tiktok Algorithm, Snapchat's Design For IGTV Overhaul
- F1 Champion Niki Lauda (1949-2019): Know About the Daring Racer from Hollywood Film Rush
- Eureka Forbes Dr. Aeroguard SCPR 660H Review: Your Home Does Not Deserve This Air Purifier
- 'Likely Part of Something Bigger': A Coordinated '#AntiTrump Campaign is Unfolding on Instagram
- ICC World Cup 2019 | Moeen Ali Urges Fans to Treat Warner and Smith 'Decently'
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results