Being Aquaman is The Best Moment in My Career: Jason Momoa
He shared that he's "stoked" to be preparing for work on his solo venture.
A still of Momoa from GoT.
Los Angeles Actor Jason Momoa says Aquaman is the best moment of his career as it has opened up many other roles for him.
"I haven't been an actor who's been able to pick and choose roles, and being a family man, it's been about putting food on the table... This has been the best moment of my career because the superhero roles are letting me get the other roles I want," Momoa told hollywoodreporter.com.
And whilst Momoa says working on the ensemble movie, which will see Aquaman join forces with Batman (Ben Affleck), Superman (Henry Cavill), Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), the Flash (Ezra Miller), and Cyborg (Ray Fisher) as they battle it out against the evil Steppenwolf (Ciarán Hinds), was amazing, he shared that he's "stoked" to be preparing for work on his solo venture.
"Stoked. Yeah, I'm having a solo movie. With my standalone 'Aquaman' movie, I'm really pumped about that. I start in four or five months, so I get a little bit of a rest and then I'm right back into it. 'Justice League' was amazing, but it's going to be fun to have the arc and talk about this guy's backstory and where he's going," he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- NASA Satellite Images Show Fires Still Burning May Be Reason for Poor Air Quality in North India
- Priyanka Chopra Will Never Make Music with Nick Jonas
- 15-year-old Coco Gauff Beat Jelena Ostapenko to Win First WTA Title at Linz
- Video of Pune Electric Bus Getting Charged Through a Diesel Generator Surfaces, Twitter Has a Field Day
- Copenhagen Climate Summit: Arvind Kejriwal Reiterates Focus on Electric Buses, Odd-Even Scheme