Ben Affleck Back in Rehab for Third Time After Jennifer Garner Intervenes
The Justice League star will be undergoing a professional treatment after Garner "begged" him to seek help for his alcohol issues.
Actor-director Ben Affleck has reportedly checked into a rehabilitation facility at the insistence of his ex-wife Jennifer Garner.
The Justice League star will be undergoing a professional treatment after Garner "begged" him to seek help for his alcohol issues, reported TMZ and People.
A source told PEOPLE, “He is seeking treatment. He knew he needed help and was vocal about it.”
Garner's intervention came after Affleck was clicked by paparazzi buying a box of alcohol and liquor. The Elektra actress was seen leaving Affleck’s upset and shaking. When she returned, Garner, Affleck and an unidentified woman who arrived at the actor’s home with her were photographed in a car the actress was driving.
The actor was said to be "receptive" to the rehab request, and was photographed en route to a facility.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kareena Kapoor Awestruck by Kalki Koechlin's Six-month Pregnancy
- Bhojpuri Actor Khesari Lal Yadav to be the First Wild Card Entry on Bigg Boss 13?
- Bigg Boss 13: Are Sidharth Shukla and Arti Singh Getting Close Again?
- Hina Khan Slams People for Comparing Her and New 'Komolika' Aamna Sharif as Ekta Kapoor Weighs In
- Adorable Video Shows Man Dancing with Stray Dog in the Middle of the Night