Bengali Singer Pratik Choudhury Passes Away at Age of 55
Bengali singer Pratik Choudhury passed away at a City hospital after suffering a cardiac arrest on Tuesday.
Image credits: Twitter
Bengali singer Pratik Choudhury passed away at a City hospital after suffering a cardiac arrest on Tuesday, family members said.
Choudhury, 55, is survived by wife and a son.
The popular singer, known for his albums on contemporary Bengali songs including Mukhosh, Bhusandir Mathe, Ebar Pratik er Pallay and so on.
Choudhury, a graduate from Calcutta University, began his music career in 1994 by singing jingles. He also sung in numerous TV serials, Bengali movies.
Musicians and singers from Bengal expressed shock in his sudden demise and condoled the bereaved family.
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee also expressed grief in Chudhury's death and termed the incident as an irrepairable damage to the music Industry.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Neha Kakkar Gets Emotional After Hearing Indian Idol Contestant's Story
- Shashi Tharoor Slams Pakistan's 'Vituperative Mudslinging', Twitter Brings Out Dictionary
- Sehwag Wins Praises for Training Kids of 'Pulwama Shaheeds' at His School
- Ranveer Singh Gets Cheeky with Deepika Padukone on Social Media
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works