Beyonce, Jay Z Plan to Renew Wedding Vows
Beyonce wants to wipe the slate clean and bring the family back together.
A file photo of Beyonce and Jay Z. (Image: Reuters)
Los Angeles: Popular Hollywood couple Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z are reportedly planning to renew their wedding vows.
The couple got married in 2008.
According to a source, Beyonce and Jay Z have gone through tough times in their relationship, but after welcoming twins Rumi and Sir into the world six weeks ago, they are keen to reaffirm their commitment to one another in the coming months, reports metro.co.uk.
"After going through a really tough couple of years they're planning to renew their vows in late summer, in front of the children and 10 specially selected trusted friends," the source told Look magazine.
"Beyonce wants to wipe the slate clean and bring the family back together. They've experienced some seriously difficult situations, but they've pulled through it," the source added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Smriti Irani Reveals Why She is Jealous of 'Bro' and Fitness Guru Micky Mehta in Insta Post
- I-League Clubs to be in ISL as AFC-AIFF Decide on Single League Roadmap
- This Airline's All-Women Crew Flew 120 Young Girls to NASA to Promote Gender Equality
- NASA Satellite Images Show Fires Still Burning May Be Reason for Poor Air Quality in North India
- All-New BMW 3-Series Test Drive Review: Performance in the Lap of Luxury