'Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain' Actress Saumya Tandon Announces Pregnancy in a Cute Post
Saumya Tandon took to Instagram to announce the news and posted a photograph of herself and said she woke up feeling like a 'superhero without a cape'.
Image: Instagram/Saumya Tandon
Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain! actress Saumya Tandon is expecting her first child with husband Saurabh Devendra Singh. On Tuesday, she announced the news on Instagram with a heartfelt post.
Calling it a "fascinating ride", Saumya posted a photograph of herself and said she woke up feeling like a "superhero without a cape".
"Woke up feeling like a magician, feel like a superhero without a cape most days now, filled with blessing and godliness. Constantly excited by the buzzing in my head and the sudden pump of hormones. This promises to be a fascinating ride. The big news -- I'm pregnant and trying to soak in every moment of it! Need your best wishes throughout," she wrote with the image.
View this post on Instagram
Woke up feeling like a magician today, feel like a superhero without a cape most days now, filled with blessing and godliness. Constantly excited by the buzzing in my head and the sudden pump of hormones; this promises to be a fascinating ride. The big news-I'm PREGNANT and trying to soak in every moment of it! Need your best wishes throughout.
Saumya, who tied the knot with banker Saurabh Devendra Singh in December 2016 in Mumbai, essays the role of Anita Bhabhi in the show Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain. Apart from this, she has played Kareena Kapoor Khan's sister named Roop in Imatiaz Ali directorial Jab We Met.
Recommended For You
- Sony WH-XB900N Review: Headphones to Buy if Your Wad of Cash Totals to Rs 16,990
- Actress Shobha, Known for Her Role in Magalu Janaki, Dies In Car Accident
- Hot New Addition: NASA to Grow First Fruit on International Space Station
- Meet ‘Khoj,’ the Most Expensive Member of CISF’s Dog Squad for Protecting Delhi Metro
- Amazon Beauty Presents Vanity Diaries | Episode 3- Discover Tamannaah’s Love For Bling And Everything In Between