Bharat Director Ali Abbas Zafar Excited to Work With Tabu
The film also stars Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Disha Patani. It will be the fifth time that Salman and Tabu will be seen working together.
Tabu in a still from Haider.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Ali Abbas Zafar says he is excited to work with actress Tabu on Bharat.
Zafar on Tuesday tweeted a photograph of Tabu, who was last seen on screen in Golmaal Again.
"Finally it is happening, so excited to work with you. Lots of love Tabu," he said.
The film also stars Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Disha Patani. It will be the fifth time that Salman and Tabu will be seen working together. The two have previously worked in films like Jai Ho, Biwi No.1, Hum Saath - Saath Hain and Jeet.
This will be Zafar's third outing with the "Dabangg" actor, with whom he has worked in blockbusters "Sultan" and Tiger Zinda Hai.
Priyanka will be teaming up with Salman on the big screen after a gap of 11 years, after their last appearance in "God Tussi Great Ho" in 2008.
Bharat is an official adaptation of a 2014 South Korean film "Ode To My Father". It is produced by Atul Agnihotri's Reel Life Production Pvt Ltd and Bhushan Kumar's T-Series.
Bharat is slated for an Eid release in 2019.
Recommended For You
- Jos Buttler Century Sees England to Thrilling Series Sweep of Australia
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Join Son Taimur for His Playschool Class Group Photo
- Anil Kapoor Completes 35 Years (and Counting!) in Films, Read His Emotional Message Here
- SUNDAY FEATURE | Bollywood and Cricket, the Mystery Behind the ‘Indian-ness’ of Afghans in Delhi
- [In Pics] Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Leaked in a Series of Images: Notch Display, Dual Camera Confirmed