Bharat Director Ali Abbas Zafar Excited to Work With Tabu
The film also stars Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Disha Patani. It will be the fifth time that Salman and Tabu will be seen working together.
Tabu in a still from Haider.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Ali Abbas Zafar says he is excited to work with actress Tabu on Bharat.
Zafar on Tuesday tweeted a photograph of Tabu, who was last seen on screen in Golmaal Again.
"Finally it is happening, so excited to work with you. Lots of love Tabu," he said.
The film also stars Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Disha Patani. It will be the fifth time that Salman and Tabu will be seen working together. The two have previously worked in films like Jai Ho, Biwi No.1, Hum Saath - Saath Hain and Jeet.
This will be Zafar's third outing with the "Dabangg" actor, with whom he has worked in blockbusters "Sultan" and Tiger Zinda Hai.
Priyanka will be teaming up with Salman on the big screen after a gap of 11 years, after their last appearance in "God Tussi Great Ho" in 2008.
Bharat is an official adaptation of a 2014 South Korean film "Ode To My Father". It is produced by Atul Agnihotri's Reel Life Production Pvt Ltd and Bhushan Kumar's T-Series.
Bharat is slated for an Eid release in 2019.
Recommended For You
- Padmaavat Row to Tanushree Dutta’s Courageous Fight: Top 7 Bollywood Controversies of 2018
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018 Winners: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is the Best Budget Smartphone of The Year
- Kanpur Wale Khuranas: Sunil Grover’s New Show is a Sad Spill-Over of Kapil Sharma’s Comedy Nights
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018 Winners: Huawei P20 Pro is The Best Camera Phone of The Year
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Review: Doffing The Hat to McLaren Inspiration
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results