Bhumi Pednekar is Proud of Her Choices as an Actress
The actress will next be seen with Akshay Kumar in Toilet: Ek Prem Katha.
Image: Yogen Shah
New Delhi: She ventured into Bollywood with Yash Raj Films' Dum Laga Ke Haisha in 2015, featured in director Zoya Akhtar's short film and will soon be seen in Toilet: Ek Prem Katha and Shubh Mangal Savdhan. Actress Bhumi Pednekar says she is proud of the choices she has made in her career.
"Everything that I have got so far has been because of my work in Dum Laga Ke Haisha. So, it will be very special for me and these were people I wanted to work with even before I did Dum Laga Ke Haisha...I have seen Luck by Chance, Tanu Weds Manu and I was like 'I hope I get to work with such amazing names'," Bhumi said.
"I keep rechecking with the reality that 'Oh my God is this really happening and am I really working with Zoya and Aanand sir?'," added the 27-year-old.
The actress says Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, which also stars Akshay Kumar, is a big film for her.
"Shubh Mangal Savdhan and everything I am reading now and that are coming out... these are the names and people I always wanted to be associated with. I have a lot of gratitude and at the same time, I'm very proud of my choices," she added.
Recommended For You
- Avengers 4: Marvel Discloses How Thanos Turns Into a Mad Titan Killing Half the Universe
- Thugs Of Hindostan Box Office: Aamir Khan's Film has No Hope Left in Domestic Market
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Shivashish Opens Up About His Immediate Eviction, Jasleen Matharu & Sreesanth
- Here's Everything About the Food Served at Deepika & Ranveer's Konkani-Sindhi Wedding
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2018 Spied Completely Undisguised, Interiors Spied Too