Bigg Boss 12: Will Karanvir Bohra & Teejay Sidhu Participate in Salman Khan's Show? Here's Their Response
Rumours were rife that television heartthrob Karanvir Bohra, and his wife Teejay Sidhu would be participating on the new season of Bigg Boss.
Rumours were rife that television heartthrob Karanvir Bohra, and his wife Teejay Sidhu would be participating in the new season of Bigg Boss, which has a brand new theme called Vichitra jodi (unique pair). Karanvir and Teejay, who have previously been a part of a couple of reality shows including Nach Baliye and Khatron Ke Khiladi, however, denied being a part of the show.
When Indian Express contacted the couple to confirm their participation, Karanvir said that though the makers of the show did approach them, they chose to refuse it because they have two little kids to take care of.
“We were approached for the show. And to be true, we have been approached before too. I follow the show very closely but I am very much attached to my babies. I cannot leave them,” Karanvir said.
Teejay added, “I would not like to comprise on my duty of being a mother to them and not cherish time with them. Maybe 10 years from now, when the two will grow up and be a mouthful, a show like Bigg Boss can be a great break. And for Karan, he is so attached to them!”
Meanwhile, Bharti Singh and her husband Haarsh Limbachiyaa are two of the final contestants. The other contestants who have so far been finalised include Dipika Kakar and Shaleen Bhanot.
The show, to be hosted by Salman Khan, will go on air this Sunday on Colors.
Recommended For You
- England vs Australia: Finch Ready to Front-up to 'Ultra Hard' England Riposte
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Have 'Officially' Parted Ways: Report
- Is Salman Khan Charging Rs 31 Crore per Weekend for Hosting Bigg Boss 13?
- Vodafone RED Family Plans Priced Rs 598 Onwards Offer Bill Guarantee And One Mobile Bill For an Entire Family
- Deja Vu? Imran Khan Turning Chauffeur For Emir of Qatar Reminds People of Earlier Example
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s