Bigg Boss 12 Day 15 Written Updates: Jasleen Has to Choose Between Anup and Her Hair
Bigg Boss 12 is gearing up for a stormy season. The contestants have started revealing their true sides, and Bigg Boss is leaving no stone unturned in making them do so.
Image Courtesy: Colors TV/ Twitter
In a video clip shared by Colors TV, we see Jasleen Matharu struggling during a task. She has been asked to choose between her alleged boyfriend Anup Jalota’s freedom and her hair. She will have to chop her hair short in order to save Anup from eviction nomination.
Celebrities Dipika Kakar and Neha Pendse have also asked Jasleen to destroy all her clothes and makeup kit. The video ends with Jasleen sobbing for not being able to make a clear-cut decision.
Kya @anupjalota ko nominations se bachane ki keemat padegi #JasleenMatharu ko mehengi? Kya de payengi woh itni badi qurbaani? Dekhiye aaj raat 9 baje! #BB12 #BiggBoss12@iamappyfizz @oppomobileindia @TheGarnierMan @letsdroom pic.twitter.com/85nZf2reT1— COLORS (@ColorsTV) October 1, 2018
In another video, Sreesanth asks Somi Khan to do the same in order o save her sister Saba.
The task appears to be similar to what we have seen in earlier seasons where housemates had to sacrifice their favourite possessions to save their friends from nomination.
Contestants will also be introduced to Surbhi Rana today, the first wildcard entry of Bigg Boss 12. She is likely to be Romil’s new partner in the game.
Will Jasleen get a grip on her emotions and save Anup Jalota from this week’s nomination?
Bigg Boss 12 airs on Colors at 9PM.
Recommended For You
- #SeduceMeIn4Words: This Hashtag Has Got Twitter Looking Out for Mr or Ms Write
- Neha Kakkar, Himansh Kohli Split Just 3 Months After Confirming Their Relationship: Report
- Beyonce Sets the Stage on Fire at Isha Ambani-Anand Piramal's Pre-Wedding Bash; Pics
- Xiaomi Poco F1 Gets Permanent Price Cut of Rs 1,000; Now Starts at Rs 19,999
- India Just Beat Australia in Australia and Cricket Fans Cannot Keep Calm
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s