Bipasha Basu Hides Her Face As She Steps Out With Husband Karan Singh Grover
Bipasha Basu seemed to be in the mood for playing it coy.
Image: Yogen Shah
You have to admit, celebrities are regular people! They behave like us. They do all thing we do. They get into verbal spats. And just like any other person, they don’t want to be photographed all the time. They too mind when their presence becomes known. They too have issues when fans and paparazzi hound them for selfies and quick clicks.
The recent photographs of actress Bipasha Basu with husband Karan Singh Grover prove just how hard it can get for celebrities to move around in public.
The gorgeous actress - who usually doesn’t show any qualms in getting clicked by the photographers - wanted her recent outing to be low key. That’s precisely why she made a noticeable effort to evade the paparazzi.
Bipasha tied the knot with actor Karan Singh Grover last year. In one of her recent interviews she said it felt like she was preparing for a film.
"A wedding is an amalgamation of curated ideas and the checklist is endless. When I got married, it felt like I was prepping for another film to be honest," Bipasha, who has played a bride in films like Raaz, Race and Barsaat, said in a statement.
"Now, it has been such a wonderful journey together," she added.
(With inputs from IANS)
Recommended For You
- Samsung Tablet Explodes and Burns a Hole in Bed, 11-Year-Old Escapes Unhurt
- Oppo to Launch World's First In-Display Camera Phone Tomorrow
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Have 'Officially' Parted Ways: Report
- #WATCH: Shah Rukh Khan 'Lip Syncing' His Mohabbatein Song In Chinese
- One Pilot Dead, Other Ejected Safely After 2 Eurofighter Jets Crashed in Germany
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s