Bohemian Rhapsody Trailer: Rami Malek Brings His Best Game On as Freddie Mercury in Queen Biopic
The trailer sees Mercury's life from the initial long-hair days to his tough 80s look. All this, while glimpses from his life, highs, and lows, rolls on the screen with his popular tracks playing in the background.
The first teaser-trailer of Freddie Mercury's biopic Bohemian Rhapsody just dropped and well, it's basically time to bow down to the 'Queen'. Mr. Robot famed actor, Rami Malek, who plays the late Queen singer, brings the band back to life along with Ben Hardy (Roger Taylor), Joseph Mazzello (John Deacon) and Gwilym Lee (Brian May).
The trailer sees Mercury's life from the initial long-hair days to his tough 80s look. All this, while glimpses from his life, highs, and lows, rolls on the screen with his popular tracks playing in the background. From arguments about his decision to include an "operatic section" on Queen's much-loved and extremely popular number Bohemian Rhapsody to the best times of the band professionally while Mercury spiraled out of control in his personal life.
The trailer features a great number of Queen songs including We Will Rock You, Another One Bites the Dust, Killer Queen, and, Bohemian Rhapsody, among others.
The only thing more extraordinary than their music is his story, reads a line in the teaser and after looking at the 1:37 minutes of it, we couldn't agree more. Directed by Dexter Fletcher, Bohemian Rhapsody is set to release worldwide on November 2.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman Khan Schools Sreesanth, Sends Anup Jalota in Torture Room
- Ashley Judd on Being Raped: I Only Told My Diary
- Milan Fashion Week: Nicki Minaj, Leona Lewis and Rita Ora Ooze Glamour in Versace Prints
- Apple iPhone XS Max Review: The Best iPhone, Ever. Period.
- Android 9 Pie is Now Available For Your OnePlus 6; Other Phonemakers Could do Well to Learn