Brad Pitt Meets His Children Post Separation from Angelina Jolie
In a temporary agreement recommended by the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS), the six children will live with Jolie until October 20.
A file photo pf Brangelina.
Los Angeles: Brad Pitt got to see his six children post his separation from actress Angelina Jolie. The actor spent "some wonderful time" with them.
"Brad has spent some wonderful time with children recently," people.com quoted a source as saying.
"Brad loves his children more than anything in this world, and they matter more than anything else to him. He will do whatever it takes to be with them, now and always," the source added.
As previously reported, Jolie filed for divorce from Pitt on September 19 just days after the infamous plane fight, during which he allegedly got physical with their oldest son Maddox.
Jolie, who wanted sole physical custody of the children, later brought them out of the Los Angeles home they shared with Pitt.
In a temporary agreement recommended by the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS), which has been investigating the child abuse claim, the six children including Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne, and Knox will live with Jolie until October 20.
No other details have emerged about Pitt's reunion with the children. But as required by the DCFS, Pitt was likely accompanied by a therapist during the meeting.
Recommended For You
- Show Your True Colors With These Catwalk-approved Alternatives To Red Lipstick
- Now Get Fuel at Your Doorstep - Indian Oil Starts Home Delivery of Diesel in India
- Sanjana Sanghi To Star Opposite Sushant Singh Rajput In 'The Fault In Our Stars' Remake
- Stephen Hawking's Last Research Paper Could Prove The Existence of Multiple Universes
- Self-driving Uber Car Kills Arizona Woman Crossing Street